Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Phoenix



"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear. The Lord is my strength and my light, whom shall I be afraid", Rick Ross - Mafia Music Part 2.

Asalam aleykum, my brothers and sisters.

Ooooh what a feeling it is, to be writing again. My passion. Seriously, i love writing!!! I feel like i've been trapped in a void, then suddenly i got released.

Though getting to the point where i am right now, has not been a walk in the park. I've fought certain depression, from burning to the ground... I've been to hell, and now i'm back!!!

One side of the coin says, "You never know what you have until you loose it", the other side says, "When you come back to the top, vengeance shall be swift...".

I only have one statement, for anyone who is where i was... Don't be afraid of the inevitable. Don't be afraid to hit rock bottom. It's good for you. Because once you're there, it can't get any worse, so you can only get better...

And always remember, the Lord never gives you more than you can handle...

Militant out.

No comments:

Post a Comment