Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Word Up Fruits

Asalam aleykum my brothers & sisters.

I was watching the history channel last week, you know those little short stories they bring in between programs? Well, they had this snippet on a rifle, found in Kenya, a country off the East Coast of Africa. The rifle if i remember correctly was a Lee something, that's not the point, anyway, the ignorant 'historian' narrating the story says:

"This is a .... rifle, an exact replica of rifles used by the British troops
during the post WWII period. I was made by a terrorist group called the
Mau Mau..."

I went like, say what bitch? Who the hell are you calling a terrorist? A group of people kicking your colonising ass out of their country? Because if that's who you call a terrorist, then i think you should change the meaning of the word in the dictionary, to mean, 'innocent society that picks up arms to chase away stealing developed countries'. And you can quote me on that shit!

I'm sure these bitch ass fruits would also refer to the ANC in South Africa, the Vietkong and all other freedom fighters around the globe as terrorists! This some bullshit! Call a spade a spade.

Militant out.

4 comments: