Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Day I Got The NSA to Read My Blog

Asalam aleykum my brothers and sisters.

Word up y’all. I realise this blog is still young, so I decided to get a few more views, I’ll give the wonderful spooks who work for the National Security Agency of the States, something to entertain their boring jobs, at which by the way usually end up leading to more deaths of innocent that captured criminals… But that’s a blog for another day.

Bomb bomb bomb, Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, revenge on America, infidels, September 11, Islam, jihad, kill Americans, nuclear weapons, atomic bomb, E = mc2…. Allahu Akbar, jihad, I hate the West, blah blah blah…
If I suddenly disappear, at least I spoke some truth before I was neutralised. Continue my work…

Militant out.

No comments:

Post a Comment