Thursday, August 7, 2008

Destiny

Asalam aleykum, my brother and sisters.

Do you wonder what your destiny could be? If there is a grand plan that you are part of? For centuries, man has been fascinated by the stars. Wondering what could be out there.

You know, there are people who every morning, look at their stars, hoping to get a heads up on what their day will be like. Others just shrug it off as just some person trying to make ends meet by selling dreams to people who are desperate to hear them.

But just maybe, what if there’s some truth behind it? For centuries, many great minds have been fascinated by the starry sky. From Nostradamus, to the “primitive” Mayan people of Central America, they all were or claimed, to be able to make predictions based on alignment of the stars.

As for myself, well, I won’t shrug off some of their findings, neither am I 100% that they are true. But one thing I do know is that our destiny is great. Each and every single one human being on this planet has a part to play in the greater plan, destiny.

So I’m not going to give up, till I fulfil mine. I hope you don’t give up on yours.

Militant out.

No comments:

Post a Comment