Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 Years On

Asalam aleykum, my brothers and sisters.

First of all, let’s have a moment of silence for all those who perished during the August 7, 1998 bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salam.

*****************************************************************************

Secondly, if you were wondering why us, poor little Kenyans, well, August 7 1998, marked the 8th anniversary of American soldiers landing in Saudia Arabia. Remember the early 90s movie with Ice Cube, he was a marine or something... Yeah!

Screw these selfish ass, bastards that call themselves Congress!!! Do you know that the Kenyan Government for the past 10 years has been trying to get the American Government to pay victims for their personal injuries and hospital bills, but the Congress has refused each and every time.

Well, I can’t say I believe that statement 100%, but there is some truth behind it. But I can’t still believe that these people would be so self-centred, cold and such assholes, as to refuse to compensate these poor victims, who btw, were place in harm’s way because of them in the first place!!!

It’s like I’m Uchumi, then some jerk-off decides to open a Barclays Branch in my shopping mall. Then there is a robbery where people inside the Branch and the shopping mall get injured and some lose their lives. Honestly, as much as Barclays is full of douches (no offense if any of my readers are employees of Barclays, I just have issues, they trying to rob me!!!), they wouldn’t pull a fast one like that.

Screw these bastards! No I wish I were President. Now would tell Ambassador Rannenburger to move the embassy to North Eastern and if some Somali dude wants to bomb it, that isn’t my business!!!

Militant out.

No comments:

Post a Comment