Friday, September 5, 2008

The Story Of Militant: Part 1

Asalam aleykum, my brothers and sisters.

Well, it seems like unless i explain to you how this formerly innocent altar boy ended up here, you won't understand where i'm from plus there'a some stuff i would like to get off my chest.

First of all, i'm the fourth born of a family of five, and if you know anything about large families, then you know i've had to hustle for everything i have and own. Shit, till now new stuff still jazzes me 'coz i'm not used to buying or being bought for stuff, it's been hand me down's after hand me down's...

I'm very spiritual, when i was a kid, i believe i used to talk to God almost everyday. I know what you're thinking, seriously, there are things i've been through that should have killed me, and yet here i am pissing off the government...

So anyway, some assholes say i converted to Islam because of this girl i met. Well, all i can diplomatically say is that, she may have played a role, but it wasn't so i could get into her pant... Seriously, who's that lame????

Anyway, she gave me a Quran one day, i felt like it was what my life was missing, and i guess as they say, the rest is history.

Guess what, a few days after i took my Shahada, she told me that Muslims who sin alot have an opportunity to redem themselves by introducing someone else to the religion, kinda like those piramid schemes! WTF!!!

Needless to say her and I didn't exactly work out. But hey, it was the perfect "divorce", i got to keep our child, Islam.

So anyway, i isn't hard to tell, i am a very troubled soul. But hey, we all have our skeletons, right?

I don't like attention, contrary to popular belief, despite being that everytime i decide to voice my opinion, people shut the fuck up! What can i say... But everyone around me has attention issues, and when i say everyone, i mean everyone! Yeah, you too!

I prefer to hang in the background and play the strings, but i do not manipulate people. See, when you take a drunk out of a bar and give him a Quran, he'll look at it, promise to read it, eventually.

I did. For a while, it did work out for me, till this girl decides to start making certain requests that when exactly against my new found lifestyle... So i can't say it's totally my fault that i backslid



Okay, i think i'm telling y'all too much...

Militant out.

2 comments:

  1. wtf!!! you seem to be a sucker for pussy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we all... I'm just one of the very few guys man enough to say it...

    ReplyDelete