Sunday, January 25, 2009

GUANTANAMO BAY

Asalam aleykum, my brothers and sisters.

Well, as was expected, with the US under an African ruler, things were going to change. I mean, that was the central theme of his whole campaign. Which I applaud most of his efforts and promises. But he shouldn’t make the mistake of sending home suspects held in Guantanamo Bay.

Yeah, I know that’s kinda strange coming form me, but indulge me. I do not support the existence of that death camp; neither do I support what goes on inside it. But one thing remains certain. Bush fucked up.
Since those suspects are already there, and recently, I think two of them were finally tried before a judge and jury, for the 9/11 attacks.

Honestly, whether or not they are innocent isn’t the issue. When you take a dog, forgive the metaphor, and treat it like it was some wild animal, eventually, it will become a wild animal.

The amount of torture those suspects have gone through, is beyond my comprehension. Two Kenyans were abducted from Mombasa awhile back, I mean, what kind of leader would sanction his/her citizens to be tortured in some other country, but that’s an argument for another day. Anyway, when these poor Kenyans were finally let go, well, let’s just say they didn’t come back the same.

All I’m saying is, these people should be counselled and the American government do whatever they can to kiss their asses. Otherwise, you just gave 60 angry Muslims enough ammunition to go back to their country and preach hatred towards the US. And I don’t know if you’ve heard of this new method of marketing most companies are employing these days. Whereby, they use the customers to spread the good word about their product.

Well, these 60, who will prolly be recruited by Al Qaeda, or form their own extremist organisation, and train other subjects, from their own first hand experience, about how the US foreign policy is really implemented... Otherwise, the circle just keeps going... And guess who pays for it? You, me and other defenceless women and children.

Militant out.

4 comments:

  1. that is some truth. they better find a way to make and keep tese guys happy, otherwise, ka-boom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats some real talk bro!

    How you been its been a while since I was round this block

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gream, it's been a minute! Where you been???

    ReplyDelete