Thursday, January 1, 2009

So She's Underage...

Asalam aleykum, my brothers and sisters.

So yesterday, i went for this supposed New Years party, which the host ends up leaving (which didn't make any sense), but anyway, at the party, i met this young girl, let's call her Patricia.

So Patty, is quite pretty. Well spoken. Interesting. But she is 17. Now ordinarily, the alarms would go off, with me hollaing Statutory Rape. But, she seems like a girl i could actually have a conversation, 'coz with the women i know already, lemme not even go there.

So anyway, i start thinking. What if? What if i took her home? What if i actually got into a relationship with this girl? What would happen? Then it hit me. When i was her age, my sisters used to call it, the "Fall In Love" age.

So, with my extreme charm and damaging good looks, i would most probably wipe the poor girl off her feet! Before she noticed, she would be in the clouds, fantasising about how many children we could have...

And when i finally decide to leave, which would be inevitable, she would be totally crushed... And i wasn't about to go through that cycle just for one night of really good sex. So i decided, it wasn't worth it, and continued sipping my drink, as i watched people act themselves out... Which wasn't that interesting. I would rather have sex....

Militant out.

4 comments:

  1. The romantic in me wants to ask, why does it have to end? But the realist agrees with you.

    You should have kissed her though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you know, the sexiest thing is to reach that point of total attraction, then pull back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was 17, I knew a man, who didn't just meet me at a party, but had to see me three four times a week. I was a wild tomboy, which might have been his thing because he couldn't hide his attraction to me. He was a motorbiking rogue, which still is my thing. Anyway, when I was 17 it hurt when he would pull away and run like hell. I was trouble. He could have taken what he wanted whether he liked me or not. I respect him so much more because, never mind the laws, which in Kenya are kinda shady on that matter, he gave me time to figure out who I was, where i wanted to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, i'm really sorry. That sounds painful... But you know, as you'll come to notice, i'm pretty messed up myself. So i'm prolly not the best influence a young girl should have around her... :-/

    ReplyDelete